I hope everyone had a fun Thanksgiving yesterday! I love this time of year and after our Christmas gift exchange last night (Thanksgiving turns into Christmas at night because all 30 of us can”t get together for Christmas), I am in full holiday shopping mode. I spent this week shopping in store and honestly could not find one thing to purchase. All of the great items and sale prices are online and I’m using today and Cyber Monday to get the bulk of my holiday shopping done.
While most sites all offer some sort of discount (or say they do) I’ve included my favorite sales and the ones I think are most beneficial to shop!
Shopbop – Use code MORE18 to get 25% off full priced items and up to 75% off sale items.
- The best white booties out there
- Statement earrings
- Fab Coat
- I love this multi-print top with leather pants or a black skirt
- Holiday party dress
Net-a-porter – End of season sale
- Cozy striped sweater
- Pretty floral blouse
- Ripped white denim
- White leather mules with a bow -sooooo cute
Moda Operandi – Designer sale
- Earrings – (my go to site to buy jewelry)
- Satin peplum top
- Metallic sneakers (similar, but way more affordable than Golden Goose)
- Cutest mini skirt to wear with sweaters
Bandier – Take an extra 20% off sale items
Reformation – 30% off online This is one of Alexi’s favorite brands and they have the cutest (and affordable) tops and dresses!
Misa Los Angeles – 25% off (love their dresses)
And for the MEN in your life –
- Cole Haan – 30%-50% for Black Friday and Cyber Monday is 50% off EVERYTHING!
Get ready for my holiday gift guides next week! XO