I am so excited to share my first gift guide ever!! I thought long and hard about this list and these are my top twelve items that I would love to receive (Alexi too).
- These leggings are killer. They are so flattering and the lightning bolts are so cool.
- These bracelets instantly add glam to your jewelry stack. Mix them in with your watch and bangles and have some fun with it.
- These pajamas are a staple that I live in. I prefer the long sleeve short set in the cooler months.
- These platforms are on both mine and Alexi’s wish list. We LOVE them! The pearl and velvet combo is stunning, plus they’re on sale (and sold out most places).
- These statement earrings are next on my list to add to my collection. Earrings are one of those things where if I fall in love with them, I think about them until I eventually give in and buy them. This is exactly what these are and they are on my Christmas list!
- The Big Book of Chic is one of my all time favorite Assouline books. Everyone should add this book to their coffee table, nightstand, wherever (it’s on sale).
- This key-chain is so sparkly and playful and adds a pop to your car keys! I love Edie Parker in general and have wanted this key-chain (it’s on sale).
- Dior is my favorite makeup line. I am obsessed with their lip glosses, lip sticks (never thought I would wear, but these are so neutral and soft), and cream eye-shadows. You can’t go wrong with any of these products.
- This shiny jacket is super warm and so chic. I love anything metallic, Alexi has this in metallic blue and it has me wanting the silver!
- Every Christmas I ask for perfume, it’s the perfect time to restock on a new scent or try out a new one. This is my current fav.
- Gucci fur slides are my favorite. I have the black velvet and wear them everyday (even with pajamas). The red is stunning!
- I am always looking for new and cool sunglasses, and I really want this Gucci pair. I love the red and green color blocks. These are $400 everywhere, but I found them for $195! STEAL
I hope this guide sparks some Christmas wish list ideas for you or a special someone! xo